Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Home Sweet Home

Currently In: Kissimmee, FL
Will be in Florida until mid-January

Hey all
My posts are going to be a little light over the next few days for 2 reasons: 1) I was in Chicagoland this past weekend and 2) we are "doing Disney".

My nephew Jeremy was in an event at Montini Catholic High School in Oakbrook, IL so that was the perfect time to fly back from Orlando.  I was able to stay with my mother - did we have fun!  I also saw a couple of my sisters and their families which was a real treat.  Kevin and Marianne Keefe handed off a big packet of mail (and a glass of red wine)!

One evening I took a tour of the old neighborhood.  I must say DG (Dowers Grove) is doing a wonderful job with Christmas lights this year.  Everyone got the decorations out early with the warm weather, I suppose.  I was able to visit with several neighbors and share in another adult beverage.

While I was gone Johnny was in Florida getting a few things done on the RV, getting our own Christmas decorations out, and visiting friends in Siesta Key.  He's a good egg.

Johnny has never been to Disney before so we are going to see as much as we can.  Our RV park is about 20 minutes away - very convenient.  Watch out Mickey.  Here comes Johnny Keefe!

No comments:

Post a Comment